Friday, 6 March 2015

Craft Stamper Take it Make it Challenge ~ Take a stamp


Happy Friday friends, its time to share ~
for March
with the theme
our sponsor this month is
and they have a fabulous prize up for grabs
 . . . swoooon . . . 
be sure and check all the details over on the main blog!
I thought I would pop together a quick journal page in my old second hand book for my dt project this time around, lots of layers built up with a picture of my pretty niece Niamh to top it off.
I used 3 stamps on the page ~
Kaisercraft script stamp
Unity Stamp Co. sentiment
along with
Rollagraph jumbo design wheel butterfly.
All that was left to do was to add a little journaling on the opposite page, leaving a little of the text and picture to still show through.

We can`t wait to see what you all create this month!
Be sure and hop on by the main blog for all the details 
plus
find more inspiration from the rest of the team
you will not be disappointed!

Happy Crafting
Big hugs
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Danie May said...

Lovely page Tracy, all those layers are fabulous and a beautiful photo of your niece. xx