Sunday, 15 February 2015

Pan Pastel UK Challenge ~ Pink and White

 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!
It`s time for the new challenge over at
and
the theme for the next two weeks is
" Pink and White "
be sure to head over to the main blog to check out the prize and all the details here.
So happy to be back and sharing a little canvas with you all today, with my love of using Pan Pastels as watercolour paint on a little canvas. 
A quick doodle doo and it was time to mix the PP with a little water to make it fluid. Once dry I added a few dotty dots using a white gel pen.
 Now to let it tell it`s story . . .  yep I have to have a story for my canvas from girls to balloons, lol!
A quick type on the computer, printed off, snipped it out and it was ready to be fixed in place with a little Maimeri Matt Gel to finish.

I was inspired by the talented Danielle Donaldson, oh my . . . swoooon her art is gorgeous . . . I feel the need to take one of her online workshops coming on!!!

That`s all from me today folks, thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it from the heart.
Big hugs
xoxoxo


5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love what you have done here.xxx

Ingrid Kristina V said...

How adorable! Beautifully done! Xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Tracey, love this, so different. Loving the sentiment too. Have a great week Hun.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Becca Cruger said...

Very textural and cool! I love those balloons and those sweet words.

Gio said...

This is so lovely and sweet, pure perfection. And you made it with so little supplies. Bravo!