Sunday, 30 November 2014

Pan Pastel UK Challenge . . . Colouring

 Happy Sunday to you all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend whatever you are up to!
Excited to be sharing the new challenge over at 
and the theme for the next two wks is
remember you don`t have to use Pan Pastels but we love it when you do.
As always there is a fab prize up for grabs from those lovely peeps at Premium Craft Brands and this time our lucky winner will receive a mask and a PanPastel (colours may vary)
My design team project started of with a doodle on a large canvas board, mixing and blending Pan Pastels with the colourless blender, Gesso and water.
 I went for the strong and bold look blending and mixing as I went  . . . 
 I had a blooper with the face and had to cover her up before starting again { learning! }and couldn`t quite manage to get it how I wanted. Next time, lol!
Next it was time to tell her story, it took a while but I finally found a quote that fitted her . . .
Thank you so much for taking the time to look and remember hop on by the challenge blog for more inspiration from the ladies.
Can`t wait to see what you all create!
Till next time 
Big hugs
xoxox


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fantastic Tracy,such talent.xxx

kassa said...

Tis a beauty Tracy <3 <3 <3

Yvonne said...

Wow Tracy this is a stunner!!! Loving your strong woman xxxx

butterfly said...

I'm so inspired to try colouring with the PPs - just got to find the time!!
Alison xx