Monday, 21 April 2014

Sneak peek for eclectic Paperie . . . Say it with wood!

 Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend!
 I am posting a project over at
today.
 It`s a project that comes from the heart that you could create for someone special, who needs a reminder on how 
Brave, Bold and Fierce 
they can be regardless of what life throws at them.
If you have the time, it would be great if you popped over to check it out and let me know what you think.
Thank you for looking
Big hugs
xoxox

4 comments:

glitzzy said...

This is awesome ur sentiments are inspirational luv it xxx

Traceyr said...

Okey dokey I'll do just that. :)

Traceyr said...

Well I've been lol and it is super. Wonderful how you sketch onto wood and I love the UTEE giving it shine.

:)

butterfly said...

On my way...
Alison xx