Sunday, 5 January 2014

WK 1 Anything goes/ Frosty Finish Premium Craft Brand Challenge . . .

 Good morning everyone, it`s time for a brand new challenge over at
and the theme for you at home is . . .
but the design team was asked to create a project with a . . .
Frosty Finish 
 Soooo, I created a little Twinkle Twinkle Little Star tag made from a tag I had kept from some new clothing.
The tag was navy to start with, so a coat of Maimeri Gesso was applied before applying Metallic Pan Pastels and Phthalo Blue Shade Pan Pastel randomly.
It ended up a a touch darker than I wanted so out came the Gesso again, but this time applying a touch with my fingers. While it was still wet I added German Glitter Glass for some added frost.
Next out came my Vagabond, Star Die Cuts and some Premium Brand Cardstock.
I mixed a little Silver Metalic Pan Pastel with Gesso, applied it to each star and while it was still wet sprinkled fine Glitter all over, leaving them to dry.
Using my finger once it was dry I applied Black Pan Pastel all around the edges and a touch of Light Gold on the surface to make it stand out more.
Hmmm, time for a finishing touch . . .
I spied this little tassle hanging from a pot in my shed but it was cream and didn`t go with the tag at all.
I dragged and smudged it through some Pan Pastels on my mat to make it shimmer and match in with the tag.
Well I hope you hop on over to the
Premium Craft Blog 
 to check out what my other teamies have created
and
remember your challenge is Anything Goes
plus
you could be the lucky winner of a fabulous Prize!
Just click HERE
 Till next time
xoxoxox

List of materials and links-
Metallic Pan Pastels
Phthalo Blue Shade, Black Pan Pastel
Maimeri Gesso
Sofft Sponge Bars

Entering it into -
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful love what you have made colour is fab really looks frosty xxx

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and Happy New Year!

Jo

Terry said...

Hey there sweetie, love love love your sparkly project for the challenge, love the fabby colours and the star is just fabulous Hugs Terry xxxx

Zoe said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, what a clever idea, I must remember to save my clothing tags now, Happy New Year Hun xx Zoe xx

meine-bastelarena said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

Lou Sims said...

Stunning Tracy (as always) and love how you have crated your tag. That star looks so shimmery and would light up any dark night. Lou x x x

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag, soooooo sparkly and pretty - love it
Claire xx

butterfly said...

Wow - unusual to see so much sparkly bling here, but I love the frosty weathered look you bring to it, Tracy - gorgeous!
Alison xx

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Hey there!!! How are you??!?! I can see a gorgeous creation, as usual !!! :) :)

You really know how to rock your style!!!
Let it shine, my friend ... let it shine!!!!! xo

Annmaree of Oz said...

Twinkle-tastic! Tracy Loving the glitter, great bookmark!