Sunday, 1 December 2013

WK 48 Premium Craft Brand Challenge - Winter Wonderland

 Hello sweet friends, Happy 1st Of December, oh my!!
Time for another fantabulous 
and them theme this week
" Winter Wonderland "
the design team was given the challenge of using the yummy Metallic Pans along with one other colour, but we know that not everyone has them yet
sooooo
your challenge is 
" Anything Goes "
woohooo, we do so loove to see what you all create!
Time has flown and I am starting to think about decorating my home with handmade decorations from Cinnamon Hearts and Stars, little recycled garlands from book pages and a few extra special gems.
My first gem is an easy peasy lemon squeezy 
Snow Flake Wishes ornament.
This was sooooo very easy to pop together . . . I PROMISE!
 I used Premium Craft Brand Cardstock which is brilliant to work with, a quick swipe of a versamark ink pad all over and then I applied Pewter Metallic Pan mixed with Phthalo Blue Shade with a Sofft Sponge, fixing with cheap hairspray.
Next I inked up the Snowflake Stamp from Unity Stamp Co. with a Versamark ink pad and stamped randomly over the top.
A little sprinkle of Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing powder, using a heat tool to set.
I then used a Sofft Sponge to apply the Silver Metallic Pan before taking a little Gesso and doing a few splats and splobs with a paintbrush for the snow . . .
 pssst I have to tell you I want noooo Snow this year, lol!!
The words on the front and back are all snipped out of an old book . . . I love my old books and can spend ages hunting down a word before snip...snip...snip.
I used Maimerri Matt Gel to glue them in place before sprinkling a little German Glass Glitter onto the card . . . sandwiching it between two pieces of Memory Glass before popping it into a Memory Frame to finish.
Like I said easy peasy lemon squeezy,lol!
Before I head off you might want to pop along to the Premium Craft Brand Blog to check out what the rest of the fabulous ladies on the design team created
and remember 
you can join in the challenge with . . . 
Anything Goes, woohoo so go get crafting!
Till next time
Big hugs 
xoxox
List of materials used and links -

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Fabulous creation Tracy, always blown away by your creative talent xx Zoe xx

butterfly said...

So pretty - love the delicate blue!
Alison x

Julie Short said...

Totally lovely. You're wonderful at taking bits and pieces, snipping and colouring and there you are!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Beautiful ornament Tracy! I love the pretty blues and snowflakes, very nice in the frame!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Truly beautiful, I may just have a go at this

michelle hodges said...

Gorgeous Love it!!!
XO