Friday, 27 December 2013

eclectic Paperie - peek into my 12 Days before Christmas Journal . . .

 Hello sweet friends, Tracy here today.
 I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and all looking forward to the New Year that is coming closer and closer!
 It`s my posting day over at eclectic Paperie today and I`m sharing a few pages from my 
12 days of Christmas Mixed Media Journal
 that I put together with quick sketches and lots of inky painty yumminess!
Want to see more . . . then just click here to hop on over.

I would also like to apologise for my absence in the blogging world, I had an op on the 4th December which has kinda floored me, went back to work way too early
 { yep I confess I did }
 so I am resting and taking it easy for a while.
Thank you friends, Premium Crafts Brand and eclectic Paperie for being so understanding at this time, I really do appreciate it!!!!

Big hugs and wishing you all
Health, Happiness and joy for the New Year.

xoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Julie Short said...

Why are you off the couch???? Oh that right you NEED to play. I totally understand. Love the inky washiness you have for your journal pages Tracy.

Traceyr said...

Naughty Tracy going back to work too early - hope you are feeling tons better now? Lots of love. x

Love the sofa and your sketch of the mistletoe is fabulous.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

:)

butterfly said...

Lovely peeks...
Alison xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

This is awesome, I love the sofa idea! and great mistletoe!

You take it easy *waggles finger*

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Happy new year honey!! Hope all is well in your corner of the world!!
Stop trying to do so much!! :))
Love your journal, of course!!!! Xo