Monday, 4 November 2013

Winners from my Growing in Unity Week . . .

Hi everyone,
Just stopping by to annonce the winners from my Growing In Unity week . . .
I had some help to go through all the comments on all the posts, write all the names on paper, scrunch them up and pop them in a bag, lol . . . my lovely husband Alex then picked the winning names -
The winner of
 2 Itty Bitty Stamps of your choice is Crystal . . . woohooo!
and
a bag of Unity Goodness from me is . . . Sue D . . . Woohoo!
Congratulations Ladies!!!

Please send me an email

tracyeasson@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you everyone once again for all your lovely comments, you made my heart sing with them all and I had such a great time sharing my projects with you all!!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

5 comments:

scrapclose2theheart said...

Congratulations to the winners! Hugs~Patti

Crystal said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your winners and for all of the beautiful, inspiring projects you shared last week! They were all so lovely! I just sent you an e-mail.

Traceyr said...

Well done to the lucky winners. :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats ladies! I really enjoyed your inspiration last week, Tracy.

butterfly said...

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you Tracy for an amazing week of inspirational makes!
Alison x