Thursday, 17 October 2013

Wood Art with Authentique & Pan Pastels . . .

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good week so far!
I would like to thank you all so much for all the lovely comments you have left and helloooo to my new followers, thank yooou!
Just stopping by with a little sneaky peek at the project I have up over at
eclectic Paperie today.
Got any leftover wood lying around?
Then pop on over and see the Christmas pressie you could make with it.
Just click on HERE to hop on over.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
Hugs
xoxox

6 comments:

Julie Short said...

Another magical piece Tracy!

Julie Short said...

You need to know upfront that I am going to steal this gorgeous idea Tracy! Love it!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Festively Fantastical!!!

butterfly said...

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!
Alison xx

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Wow!!! You are posting a ton!! Off to catch up...!!

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Cute!!! I popped over & popped back !! I love your Christmas tree!!!
:)) :))
Xo
I'm all caught up, but wow!!! You've been crafting a TON!! Yay!!!!!