Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Mixed Up Media Chix blog hop winner and sneeky peek. . .

 Happy Tuesday everyone!
Hope you all had a happy creative weekend.
 Just stopping by to say a HUUUUGE Thank You
to everyone who has popped over and left such beautiful and inspiring comments 
PLUS
Waving Hellooo to some lovely new followers
Thank you for joining me!
It`s time to announce the winner of my surprise giveaway from the hop on Friday.

 . . . . . . DRUMROLL PLEASE . . . . . . . 

The Winner picked at random is - Comment number 17 :

Lynn Bishop said...
So cool! I loved seeing your process and how the page evolved. Glad your mojo is in full flight!
3 May 2013 19:15
 
Congratulations!!!
Drop me an email Lynn with your addy and I will get the package off to you asap.

Here is a wee peek at another page I am working on at the moment....
Happeee . . . Inky . . . Painty . . . Splattered . . . Hands!
Catch you all later.
Hugs
XOXOX
Delete

8 comments:

nmnastali said...

Fabulous!!! That's gorgeous!!!

butterfly said...

Congrats to Lynn... and wow, what a sneak peek - can hardly wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for your fab comments - the one for the jars made me laugh out loud with pleasure!
Alison xx
(PS, watch out for me with a journal page - eek - on the 10th.)

michelle hodges said...

Congrats tot eh winner!
You project is gorgeous and so amazing!!!
Love it!!
XXOO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner,luv luv ur sneaky peek cant wait to see rest of ur page .........luv xxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Lynn. Your project is gorgeous so far.

Mandy's Crafts said...

Thanks for ur lovely comment on my altered jar. Also for becoming a follower. Ur blog is fab so now I Follow u.
Mandy.

Traceyr said...

oo will be popping back to see where she features another time.

:)

Julie Short said...

Glad to see you're having such inky fun Tracy!