Sunday, 24 March 2013

eTeam Picks Challenge - corrugated cardstock/card

whew, what a creative time it has been this last wee while . . . you should see my rainbow hands!
It`s time for me to share my project for the eTeams Pick Challenge over at eclectic Paperie , hosted by the very talented Bonnie Irvine.
 The theme this time around -
Corrugated cardstock/cardboard
Soooo I gathered some supplies from the eP shop 
along with a bunch of very old book pages to make a journal.
 It was so easy to pop together, cutting the card first, painting with Gesso and then painting using the re-inker and a paintbrush.
I adore very old book pages and this little journal is full of pages now and here is my first entry, you may have saw it earlier for the Create To Live Challenge.
 On the left is a Fancy Pants -Down by the shore Patterned envelope to hold pictures, tags or anything that takes my fancy along the way.
Be sure and check out the other girls projects Here and it would be great to see you all join in.
Catch you tomorrow for my dteam project for
 Susan K Weckesser.
Till next time
Hugs
xoxox
Supplies from eP Shop -

10 comments:

Donna-Marie said...

Wow!! Simple yet it says all it needs to!! The textures are allowed to really speak when the colors are monochromatic...beautifully done :-)

Julie Short said...

Yum yum yum - I totally love it Tracy!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love the look of that awesome corrugated cardstock!

The journal rocks, you're so creative at altered items!

Have a great new week xoxo

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great.

toni said...

Love your 'ancient' journal great use of the corrugated card and love the rustic colours x

craftattack said...

Love your cardboard heart! Warm hugs from cold Germany, Valerie

Micki said...

oh this is gorgeous. Love how the corrugated comes through, if that makes sense. I had wanted to create something like that but got sidetracked, lol. Thanks sweety for your sweet comments...... definitely brought a smile to my day. Your journal is awesome.

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

adore the heart...beautiful...journal pages awesome..luv xxxxx

Monique said...

Love your journal cover, it makes for a wonderfull book!!

butterfly said...

Wow, Tracy - I love the shabby chic cover you've created - just beautiful... and what a great looking project altogether!
Alison x