Sunday, 24 March 2013

Create to live March challenge . . .

Happy Sunday everyone,
Just stopping by with my journal page for Susan K Weckesser`s
You can find the challenge over at -
 My Sweet Earth blog  HERE right now.
You still have a week to enter!
I have taken a few liberties with the picture inspiration by adding blue
along with more muted touches of salmon, greens, oranges, brown, black and clear sparkle from the inspiration photo using Glimmer Mists and Smooch products along the way.
Home is where my heart belongs . . . with Alex, the boys, the mad dogs and the family . . .
Celebrate the everyday things in your life and love!
 For me . . .
happy, wriggly ecstatic dogs greeting my return even if I have only been away 5 mins, watching my boys grow into young men . . . the quirky looks they give me when I am being a fruit loop, to the arms thrown casually around me in a hug, to Alex who knows what I am about to say before I say it and the quiet moments we have together, to my Mum and Dad who have and are always there for me no matter what, who listen to my reports of what has happened in my life day by day
Thank you!
It would be great to see you all over on the challenge HERE.
Will be back to share my eTeam Picks project later.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

4 comments:

Julie Short said...

Hey your house is almost as clean and tidy as mine Tracy! Great page!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful page.

Micki said...

Did you bind the book or is that how it came and you are just altering it? Love your page.....

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

I could be very happy in this pretty little house..luv it xxxxx