Friday, 15 February 2013

Unity stamps Friends with Flair . . .

Woohooo Friday at last, which means it`s time for another
Friends With Flair
over on the Unity Stamp Blog.
First I would like to say a massive
Thank you to Unity 
  I was picked for leaving a comment last week woohoohoo!
I have not had a lot of time this week to get inky, but I did do a little love note for Alex the thrifty way for Valentines.
Thrifty I hear you cry for Valentines . . . Yes thrifty it`s my new resolution,lol!
It`s not a card, it`s not a layout . . .
it`s just a little thing created with love for the man in my life who makes me HAPPY!!!
Sooo here it is
A little cardboard packaging laid bare along with
Forest of Affection Unity stamp
and the
Home Grown love sentiment on the bottom of the tag is from
Unity stamp Co branded with Susan K Weckesser -Create your Day set
along with a few supplies from
eclectic Paperie
Tim Holtz Distress Stains
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso
and a few old book pages, a tag from clothing and psst I have run out of embossing powder...shriek,horror oh my...soooo I pinched no borrowed more of Alex`s varnish . . . it hasn`t showed up well in the pictures but the tree tops really do glisten!
Well that`s all from me tonight.
Be sure to pop by the Unity blog they have a new challenge going on.
Take care and thank you for looking.
Wishing you all a creative weekend.
Hugs
xoxo
Entering it into
Crafty Creations Challenge 209 -Love and/or Hearts

25 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Tracy, this is gorgeous.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

how freakin fantastic are these trees!!! <3 LOVE <3

Jennifer said...

This is super cute!!! Love the cardboard background!!! Cute images and great colors!!! (=

sandee said...

Love the trees, and varnish, huh? Never thought of using that, but I do like the thrifty thought!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Jen said...

That is too cool! Very creative!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Great piece Tracy! You do beautiful work! Love the heartfelt trees! and the tag too, love the texture and shimmer!

Rock on Tracy!!!

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful! I love that it's on a torn piece of cardboard, but is a treasure non-the-less.

Gaylynn said...

Congrats! This week's design is just as nice. Love the type print in there. :)

Ruby said...

Very creative project.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super pretty - Love it!!

FeistyCrafter said...

Wow!! This is so clever!! Love your beautiful creation!

Ava Gavloski said...

great frugal love note, i truly enjoy this type of creativity!!!
ava g

Scrappin' Diva said...

Wow great job on this super cute creation!

Meredith Adolf said...

Ooh, that's great! Lovely inspiration.

Angel said...

Oh wow absolutely stunning !!

Linda . J said...

Stunning piece of work Tracy and love your take on the non embossing powder, fantastic idea.

Hugs Linda

Gwen said...

I love what you've made! Just a great piece of art!

Mistylynn said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous. I love book page art!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love it! The trees are super and the background is fab!

Julie Short said...

I love your "thrifty" piece Miss Tracy! The research with the varnish is good too! Any shed when there's a need I say!

Scrapper Myra said...

Love this project. TFS

Michelle said...

Great project!

Miwa said...

That's a neat piece of art you just created there! And congrats for winning last week! Yay, Unity!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous work!! you inspire me~ thanks for stopping by my blog:):):)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Love your work of art,I would be over the moon if i received this for a valentine!!xx