Friday, 8 February 2013

Unity Friends With Flair . . .

Happy Friday everyone,
Woohoohoo my 3rd post this week . . . GASP . . . am I ill I hear you cry?
Noooo just starting to feel so much better and crafting away like a busy bee zzzzzzzzz . . . my shed is a disaster zone this week!
This is my Little House on the Prairie Brooch  
 I created for Friends with Flair over on the
I have used my favourite, favourite stamp from
Unity Stamp co branded with Susan K Weckesser
I simple adore this set!
It`s made with Air Dry Clay
  a few things from eclectic Paperie -Tim Holtz Distress Stains, Distress Ink Pads and Lily Bee Design Persnickety paper
along with a brooch fixing and a confession . . .
I pinched a teeny tiny amount of varnish from my husbands Warhammer Stash!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my little House on the Prairie and thank you for stopping by.
Pop on by Unity and hop along for more inspiration galore.
Till next time
Hugs
xoxoxox

29 comments:

Julie Short said...

Super Cute Tracy and so glad you feel like crafting again! Never confess anything from the shed!You will be blamed for EVERYTHING that henceforth goes missing.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super cute brooch! Love it!

Ruby said...

Ver cute project. Love those stamps.

kdgowdy said...

Cute project, great use of the stamp!

Angel said...

oh wow! that house is looking so so good!

Angel said...

i'm so sorry, if u had left a comment on my blog I accidentally deleted your post. It would be great if you could come over to visit again. Thanks!

scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com

Barbara Thompson said...

Love your adorable little brooch! How creative!

Kary said...

Tracy, this is SO pretty!! Love the brooch, it looks Awesome! Love the rustic colours and what a great project. Love it!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

now I like that set too! I haven't seen it used much

Dianne said...

So cute I love Little House on the prairie, still watch reruns and still cry, pretty sappy but .... Thanks for your visit, I love you live in my favorite place ever.Thanks for sharing...

Linda said...

this is super abrodle I love the colors.

Sue D said...

This is so cute!

Gaylynn said...

Sweet brooch made from this super sweet stamp set. Neat photography too. :)

Meredith Adolf said...

Wow, that's lovely!

Diana Fernandez said...

This broach is awesome! I love the sentiment too!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fun way to use a stamp!

Mary said...

Super cute! That is a really cute set of stamps.

Donna K - Owner @ Created by Donna K said...

beautiful little brooch! a clean shed is a sign of no creating going on! tear it up, girl.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You have really inspired me this week. I must get out the air dry clay! Thanks, you brooch is darling.

jennifer mitten said...

I love this project! I need to try doing the clay thing:-)

Michelle said...

I love love love this!!!

Rebecca Daniels said...

This is an OUTSTANDING piece! I think the pinch was worth it!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Fabulous lovely Tracy, you busy bee! So great to see you! Cute adorable broaoch!!

Pryn said...

Such a beautiful and unique project! I am in awe :)

FeistyCrafter said...

Super cute idea!! Love it!

Julie Odil said...

I've never worked with clay, but this is fantastic!

JPScraps said...

too cute1 I love the idea of stamping on clay. Thanks

Miwa said...

This is so cute! Great inspiration to branch out from paper - cool idea!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Awwww I just love it,its a braw wee house!makes a fantastic brooch,another great idea.xxxx