Monday, 4 February 2013

IT WAS ALL IN HER HEAD . . . Art Journal pages

Hi everyone,
how are you all doing?
It`s snowing outside right now and freezing cold . . . Brrrrrrrrrr . . . roll on sunny days!!
I haven`t been around as much lately as I would like, I am really sorry and I will be around for a visit to catch up with you all this week.
 Before Christmas I had a tooth extracted . . . it was a bad extraction which led onto more pain than I would care to remember and honestly . . . I couldn't concentrate on very much BUT I am feeling much better and my mouth is starting to heal at LAST . . . imagine trumpets trumpeting, lol!
So I thought I would pop on and share a couple of journal pages with you all I popped together for
eclectic Paperie, supplies are highlighted and will take you right to the shop with one click . . .
 Yes it is my little old book and yep it is falling apart but I do so love it . . .
A little close up at the texture on the page using splodges, yep splodges of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso, Tim Holtz Distress Stains and German Glitter Glass . . oh and a little Tim Holtz Trim all inked up.. love Distress stains!!!
 Hands up . . baby hands up...humming away here,lol ... I adore this stamp set from Studio 490 - Wendy Vecchi - Art On Her Mind stamp set as a crafter if I am not working on a project then be sure my head is whirling away with ideas galore . . . hence this journal page came to be along with 
Christy Tomlinsons/Unity stamp- She leaped.
 This next one was done using the exact same stamps and Distress stains . . .
honestly the exact same colours . . .the colours sure do pop more and it is totally different for me but it was fun to pop together.
A wee close up.
This one is for Mum and Dad . . .Love you both to the moon and back!!!
 More splodges of Claudine Hellmuth Gesso . . . I just use my hands to work it into the page . . .more
Tim Holtz Distress Stains
 and that fabulous
 Donna Downey/Unity Stamps - Delicate Flowers stamp
 along with the sentiments from
Wplus9 Design Studio - Woodgrain Silhouettes
 What you can`t see all that well in the pictures is that I have added some
Rangers Inkssentials Glossy Accents
 on the flower heads and they really do pop . . . sadly my picture taking skills are not all that they could be!
Whew, well that is all for me today but keep your eyes peeled this week because I will be back with more projects.
Big hugs to you all
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Julie Short said...

Hi Tracey Your pages are great. I particularly love the Wendy Vecci sentiment, So glad you are starting to feel on top of it. Have fun with your crafting
Julie

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Gorgeous Journal pages, I really must do this more myself!

Your work is so appealing to me, way to go Tracy dear!

Hope you and your family are doing great!!! Take Care!