Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Happy New Year . . .

Happy New Year Friends!
Wishing you all Love, Hope,Joy,Peace and Health in 2013.
Just stopping by to share some exciting news with you all . . .
I have been invited to join the eclectic paperie design team and I am soooo excited!
I am sure my arms are sore from all that pinching myself I have been doing, lol.
Thank you Kim!
Looking forward to getting to know the ladies on the team and creating alongside them... they are AMAZING!
Lots going on right now , so be sure and stop by the eclectic paperie blog and meet the other new design team members.
Happy crafting
Tracy
xoxox

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy New Year Tracy!! Congrats on your new DT spot. I can't wait to see what you have to share.

michelle hodges said...

Big congrats and so well deserved!!
Very excited for you!!
Happy New year!!
Big hugs!!

Tracy said...

Thank you Rhonda..xoxox

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Congratulations Tracy,so happy for you being on this DT,well done you!
cant wait to see fantastic stuff u come up with luv xxx