Monday, 17 December 2012

Whimsical Tree . . .

 Hi everyone,
It`s my turn to post over on the design team blog for My Thoughts Exactly .
For my project today I created a whimsical tree to hold some wishes . . . straight from the heart!
 
I took an assortment of wood ends, cut various lengths to make my tree . . . pssst the saw was blunt!!!
Then added chipboard letters, painted with white acrylic paint and hot glued it all together…ahhhh I can`t imagine life without my hot glue gun,lol!
I have 3 main wishes for the person who it is going to . . .
. . . to find love . . .
 . . . making new memories . . .
… and always to have Hope!
Along with the tree I have more hearts in a mason jar with words. . . using air dry clay and MTE Sentiment stamps,  but it is a gift so I can only share the ones above right now.
But if you stay tuned I can share on my next posting day!
The ones here are from my go to set
I adore this set, so many altered art, cards, layouts …the list of what you can create with them is endless!!!
The lovely ladies on the design team have created some fab projects for Christmas . . . you do not want to miss them, they are FABULOUS!!
Just click HERE to visit the design team blog.
I will be back later this week with pictures of my December Daily to share.
Till next time
Hugs
xoxox
I am enetering it over at ...
Winter Wonderland Challenge-Oh Christmas Tree
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs and Xmas Wishes
Kate xx

Linda said...

What a beautiful project so elegant I am sure any one would love to receive it as a gift. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fantastic.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

what an awesome tree and creative idea! I love this Tracy, so super! I love how you just think outside of the box with things!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Awesome this is sooooo beautiful,whoever receives it must be over the moon luv xxx