Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The Christmas Love Campaign,a little love goes a long way...

Hi everyone,
Time to share some love the Susan K Weckesser way with the Christmas Love Campaign.
The first contest is up 
November 6 – November 16, 2012
Start you engines and get out your tags!
Make some creative and whimsical tags........
Have fun!!!!
Then give one or two or three to a neighbour, stranger, or anyone that looks like they need a little extra something special in their life! Take a picture of them and post them to the Christmas Love Campaign Face Book Wall or email the picture to susiebeestudios@gmail.com.
Someone will be chosen to get a gift from our AWESOME sponsor Westcott. So let's have have some fun!
I love tags,especially ones that come with purchases and I wanted to share 2 from a set I have made{6 in total and all different} for someone who I know needs a little cheering up! They like to journal so maybe they can be used on a page.
 All it took was some Love along with Acrylic paint,Smooches,Distress ink pads,old book pages,stapler,trim
and
I hope this has inspired you to go craft up some love today.
Till next time
xoxox
Unity-Friends with flair
Anything goes challenge-Faux Stitching
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything goes

22 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

wowwwww luv luv ur pretty tags,they are just fab,need to take a look see at rest of goodies at christmas love xxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

These are gorgeous tags! I love all the little details and they are definitely just the thing to cheer someone up :) Love them! Sarah xx

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Fabulous tags, I really love the effects you have made on them. super pretty!

jennifer mitten said...

These are s darn cute I can't stand it!!!! Adorable....

Crystal said...

These tags are so lovely! I really love the little bit of shimmer that they have to them!

Carol L said...

I just love the look of your tags! Great sentiments and such beautiful distressing! NJ!

Ruby said...

These tags are super cute and what a wonderful idea to share them to cheer anyone that needs it.

Noelle Reese said...

OH MY GOSH I love these tags so much!!

JPScraps said...

Love these tags! They're terrific.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

really really cute tags... I love the touch of lace, adds that special touch!

Laura Jane said...

I thought I was the only one that saved Tags from garments:D.
I'll have to get my stash out and actually MAKE something with them now...Thanks for the LOVELY inspiration.

Emily H said...

Wow! I love these! Thanks for sharing!

Meredith Adolf said...

So cute! What a great idea to spread cheer!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the reminder to pull out my stapler and use it! These are great!

BloomingPink said...

Oh my goodness! THIS IS AWESOME. If I received this ON a package, I would forget all about the present!

Frameworthly...truely.

Jane Songhurst said...

I adore these tags
Thanks so much for your kind message on my blog post,I am very happy in my new home :) x

Julie Odil said...

Your tags are great! I hardly ever think to make them -- you've inspired me!

Michelle said...

Fab tags! Love them!!

Traceyr said...

Good use of tags that you get on clothes - I think I need to have a go at these. :)

Yours are very vintage Tracy I ♥ them.

Pryn said...

Fabulous, gorgeous artsy tags! Love them both!

michelle hodges said...

Gorgeous tags!!
Love them both!! Very creative!
Hugs!