Monday, 26 November 2012

A gift from the heart . . .

Hi everyone,
I have a quick and simple little altered project to share with you all today as my design team project for My Thoughts Exactly Stamps.
I am always on the lookout for inexpensive knick knacks and this one is a treasure!
What was once a little . . . keyring ashtray . . . yep that`s right an ashtray, can you believe that it only cost me £1.00?
All you have to do is take out the little pop up leaf with pliers and then the fun can begin.
I gathered together the Many Thanks Sentiments ,chipboard heart, clear embossing powder, Cosmo Cricket paper, 7 Gypsies ribbon, Tim Holtz distress ink pad and got messy!
I have since purchased more of these little gems . . . why?
Well I am thinking with a few off cuts of wood, cut and made up into a Christmas Tree with little hooks dotted randomly . . . yep that`s right . . .how cool would these look hanging alongside hearts and glittery jewels?
So stay tuned for my take on a whimsical Christmas Tree, bejeweled with little treasures and MTE sentments in a fortnights time.
Till then
hugs
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fantastic. What a great idea.