Monday, 22 October 2012

Angel`s in waiting . . .

Hi everyone,
It`s my turn over at  My Thoughts Exactly to share another project with you all and guess what?
It`s not a Halloween project today but a layout to record that special time in a woman's life.
There is nothing more magical in life than carrying a little miracle for 9mths and to me Mommy`s to be are “Angels” in Waiting!
This layout was super quick to pop together using-
and the papers are from Basic Grey.
Along with a stapler,sharp pair of scissors for distressing the edges and my poor sick sewing machine . . .can you see those stitches,yikes?
I am going  to have to take it to the sewing machine hospital soon for some much needed TLC i think,so for now lets just call it Tracy`s wonky tonky sewing,lol!
Well that`s all for now but I will be back soon with another post today . . .
Did you all fall over,hahaha!
See you soon
Hugs
xoxox

3 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Gorgeous page Tracy, so elegant and special and lovely! The stitching rocks and I love the tags running down! *hugs* Enjoy your new week!

Rebecca Wagner said...

This is amazing, Tracy. Super awesome LO. TFS!

Traceyr said...

Loving those banners Tracy! :)