Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Amazing news plus Altered Brush for Donna Downey

Hi everyone,
I have some truly amazing exciting news to share with you all today.
I am part of the Susan K Weckesser Design Team  i am over them moon and still pinching myself!!
Here is the wonderful line up of brilliant ladies i am so lucky to be working alongside.
Click here to see more
Thank you so much Susan this is a dream come true for me!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and starting on a new journey.
Here`s my altered paintbrush using Susan K Weckesser Create your day stamps.
I fell in love with the stamps a few months ago {actually swooned,lol} and Alex gave me them as part of my birthday in August..lucky lucky me! 
Psssst . . . that`s my onions drying out on the right,ignore them please.
What you can`t see because i didn`t take a picture . . duh . .the door opens up and inside it reads create.
It`s winging it`s way back home to Donna Downey for her International Altered brush Project
if you want to see more brushes then pop by Donna Downeys site here,you will love it i promise! 
Thanks for looking
Hugs
xoxoxox

27 comments:

Wida said...

Congrats! This seems like a perfect fit for your really cool work! That brush, well I wouldhave ne er have seen that as a canvas for art, just as a tool to make art! Clever!!

Bee's hive said...

Congratulations Tracy! Always love your unique projects that are always out of the box!

Traceyr said...

Oh Tracy this is wonderful. I wish it were hanging in my house. The little pieces of nature you have used gives it a real homely feel. Loving the colours and your signature heart is wonderful. ♥ :)

michelle hodges said...

Your altered brush is stunning!!
Very happy and so excited for you!!
WTG!!
Big hugs!!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

WHOA! This is such a cool and unique project, love this its just perfect! You are just beyond talented to think outside the box the way you do! Way to go Tracy!!!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hey...Congratulations on being on the design team,you deserve it as I know I and many others love your work,can' wait to see what u do next!!!!! Love ur paintbrush,WISH I could think outside the box like u do,adore way door opens,luv trees etc Way to go luv xxx

Julie Short said...

WOW this is fabulous Tracy. Ijust might have to go and snoop around my Super Stars shed! I know he has brushes!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! So happy for you. And tks for the Friday inspiration. Have a good weekend.

Scrapper Myra said...

Congratulations. TFS inspiration. Have a good weekend.

Jen said...

Congrats!! What a cool project!!

by belle said...

What a fantastic project!!

jackie 4124 said...

Love the brush. Congrats and good luck on your new journey

Crystal said...

Congrats on the DT, this brush is amazing!

Julie Odil said...

Congrats on making a really col DT! Love the paint brush.

FeistyCrafter said...

Congratulations on your DT!! Love what you did with your paintbrush!

Ruby said...

Congrats. Love the different altered projects.

Linda said...

What neat porject....

Gwen said...

Great job on the paint brush! I've been tempted to send for one..just haven't worked up the courage yet!
Congratz on the DT, too!

Eva said...

Congratulations on the DT, you definitely deserve it, your work is amazing and creative. The paintbrush is stunning!

Angel said...

OMG. an altered paint brush? who would have thought? It's stunning!

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΟΛΑ ΤΑ ΕΡΓΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!!ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ!!!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous altered project.
Hugs and smiles

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You have designed the perfect altered brush! I Love it!

Emily H said...

Wow! How cool!

JPScraps said...

Love the brush. too cute

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congratulations....that's awesome!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Congratulations!! this is one very creative projecT! love it