Monday, 24 September 2012

Stamping on Polymer Clay with MTE

Hey everyone
I have a few DTeam projects for My Thoughts Exactly to share with you today using
Cernit polymer  clay.
First up a
Batty bar bracelet with Trendy Twine in Lime Licorice 
and a
Grungy Halloween card 
using my favourite stamps of the moment


and a sneek peek inside the card,amazing what you can do with some pages from an old book and Distress ink pads.
 It is so easy to use the polymer clay.

Just warm the clay in your hands first,roll it out,use your cutter or a template to cut out your shape ,place the stamp on top and roll over it with a rolling pin.

Bake it in the oven on a ceramic tile at a temp of 265 F for 30 minutes.

Soooo i was having fun and looking around my shed when i spyed my jars of buttons and couldn`t resist having a go at making my own using
 and
just because i had some clay left over and i looove hearts
i thought why not make a
 Heart wall hanging
 and here is a work in progress using air drying clay.
 Once it dries out i`ll give it a light sanding then add paint,so hopefully i will have a picture to share in a few days!
 Before i go have you checked out the Exclusive bundle over at MTE?
 Limited amounts so if you are interested then pop on over 

Well that`s it for me today.
Till next time
Hugs
xoxoxox

9 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

unique use of clay Tracy! Way to go girl, SUPER cute and creative Halloween creations!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so cute nad great idea!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun idea. These look great. TFS.

Traceyr said...

Tracy I love that bowl and those heart buttons and the giant turquoise heart as well. Brilliant ideas with polymer clay.

The book pages on your card look awesome too.

:)

Trendy Twine said...

Wow, I see all kinds of pretty things. You are so creative. Love seeing the twine bracelet! And the tag and bag is adorable.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Bee's hive said...

I love when you do your clay stuff! It always impresses me! LOVE it girleeee

SugarGem said...

Seriously Tracy this is fantastic. You are such an artist. I can't wait to try this. I love everything but that tiffany blue collection is my fave I love love love it! Woweeee

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

wow wowwweeee luv the ways u have used clay along with stamps,would never have thought of putting clay into a bowl!!! Everything is just fantastic well done xxx

Barb King said...

Fun projects, we used to make jewelry out of polymer clay, I will have to track mine down and try this! Barb