Monday, 6 August 2012

Truly Madly Crafty August Challenge

Hi everyone

Can you believe we`re into August already?

I don`t know about you but i am still waiting on summer arriving instead of all this rain!

Anyhoo this months challenge is up over at Truly Madly Crafty.

The theme this month is

Summer Fun 
This month we would like you to use images and projects that make you think of summer.

Here`s my DTeam project  
Summer  Memories

Materials used
Acrylic paints
Gesso
Tim Holtz-Distress ink pads,ink,Film strip,Corked Vials
Old book page,Stapler and grit

Putting these journal pages together brought back such happy memories when my boys were younger and the days were warm and sunny!
Making sandcastles,playing in the waves,sandy feet and picnics.
One of our favourite things to do was collecting shells and coloured glass . . . more precious to me than gold and diamonds because Rory and Kane picked them for me.
Now they are all grown and i love them dearly but oh for a chance to relive those memories.
Oh how time does fly!!

Thanks for looking
and
I hope you can join in with this months challenge
just click HERE 

Till next time
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your page. TFS.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

awesome summery page Tracey, you rocked it! love the watercolour effect and the vintage look!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

This book is just looking toooo good the now!!!!I adore your pages they are just out of this world,she is another of my fav' stamps,love all the grungey looks.
think you should just give me book
lol keep up the great work..
luv u xxxxxx

Traceyr said...

A very atmospheric page Tracy ♥ the colours soft and muted and it is very nostalgic.

:)

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!! You rocked this challenge love everything about it!!
IKWYM I wish we could relive some of thsoe moments too! They do go by way to fast!!
Hugs!!

France said...

Just wanted to say thanks for your levely comments on my blog... Wow,, great work on this!

butterfly said...

Sheer perfection...
Alison xx