Monday, 27 August 2012

Spooktacular the MTE way . . .

PSSSSST....Guess What?

I`m here with a Spooktacular sneaky peek at the new MTE stamps ahead of the release blog hop on September 2nd,woohoo!

I have been having a great time creating a . . .

Spooktacular Charm Bracelet

Have i told you i am now hooked on shrink plastic?

I hope this little glimpse into a few of the new stamps has got you wanting to see more.

Check back soon for a tutorial on popping this bracelet together.

All this week over on the DTeam blog the rest of the team will be sharing spooktacular projects featuring the new releases for Sept 2nd,so be sure to check it out.

Well that`s all for me for now
Leaving you all so i can go sniff,cough and aaaaachoooo this cold away!
Thanks for looking
Hugs
XOXOXO

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love this. What a fun idea. TFS.

Traceyr said...

Wishing you better Tracy. I love those fun charms and they look great on that bracelet.

:)

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Very awesome work Tracey! Way to go, love the shrinky dink charms, I must try that oneday!!!

Great tag to match too!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Fantastic idea Tracy,u always come with something so unusual and !!!always beautiful!!!!!When u giving us all some classes please pretty please......am loving bracelet,shrink plastic charms are soooo pretty luv the spookkkyyyyyy
feeling u get...stamps are awesome to.luv xxxx

Pinkllilac said...

Fantastic work Tracy, love it.
Hugs Linda

Rebecca Wagner said...

You can send me this bracelet anytime you want! I adore it. Great job, Queenie!