Sunday, 26 August 2012

One Word One Technique #35

Hi everyone
Time to share another journal entry as it`s time for my One Word One Technique over at Truly Madly Crafty.
The technique this month -Punching
Word prompt - Laugh

 For a reminder of how 'One Word, One Technique' works, click here for Maxine's introduction.

I pulled together paints,paste,chipboard alphas,MTE stamps,glossy accents,Distress ink pads,Distress ink,stapler,old tags from bought clothing{i save everything}and my heart punch.

I love this quote and when i found out this weeks word prompt i knew i had to use it!

 Well that`s all for me tonight as i am sitting here all choked up with the cold..aaaaachoooo,sniff sniff ....

Thank you for looking

Hugs
XOXOXO

5 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Your journal is well just out of this world.......... I adore use of paints,chipboards etc,they seem to gel all together along with ur tags (luv idea of keeping tags from clothes )the heart shapes u have punched out from tags are fab,pages are fantastic,luv how u make anything u do look as though they are just made for each other!!!
I just have to try and do journal pages u have made me feel as though I could have some nice pages,take awhile to get to where u are though!Keep up the fantastic work,I feel as though u are taking us all on a beautiful journey,thanks luv xxxx
Ps Hope u feel better soon x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is terrific. I love the quote you used. TFS.

Traceyr said...

oooo I ♥ this very muted look on these pages. That heart punch is a cracker too. :)

lilscrappers said...

This is beautiful and makes me want to try my hand at it. I love that quote

lilscrappers said...

okay, how did you make those letters jump out? I want to know how to do that :)