Monday, 13 August 2012

I will love EWE always . . .

Morning everyone

It`s my turn to share a project today using My Thoughts Exactly stamps  over on the DT Blog.

I went with a little card that i made for Alex to let him know he means the world to me!


Materials used
Acrylis paints
Smooches
Unity -Image stamp
Spellbinders Scalloped circle die
Distress Stickles-Rock Candy
Distress Ink Pad-Walnut Stain

What i love about MTE Stamps is how easy they can be adapted ,take this set Lovely puns animals which are great for Valentines BUT look how easy it is to use them for everyday cards to let that someone special in your life know how much they mean to you from -

I wool always love EWE
You’re Udder-ly amazing
I’m Bug-gy for you
Owl be yours
I’m Stuck on you

Okay i could go on but i guess you get the idea,so i`ll tootle off for now!

But before i go remember to get your August Pun Challenge projects linked up for your chance to win a guest design spot for a month and if that`s not enough you also get a bundle of
MTE stamps.
Till next time
XOXOX 

4 comments:

Viv's Visuals said...

So made me smile! Great card!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

EEEKK that is stinkin adorable, love love love it! I love a good pun and that is one adorable Sheepie image! Love the soft colours you used too, fabulous!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Awwwww luv all the pretty words and the sheepy ba ba,luv colours u have used,bet Alex,loved his card!!
Luv everything,so many good usable word stamps,could use on anything,luv sheep as well,have missed looking around ur blog lol,so I'm back to get my happy fix!!!!Luv u loads xxxxx

Traceyr said...

tee hee how funny - ♥ this card and the cute sheep. :)