Sunday, 22 July 2012

Quick post . . .

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all having a great weekend whatever the weather!

Just stopping by with a quick card and some brown parcel paper that i tweeked up the other week.

I cracked open the acrylic paint again,Distress ink pads,Smooches,old book pages,Phyliss Harris Stamp-your wings exist.
The sentiments on the wrapping paper is from the MTE Big Thoughts set.

Well thats all from me for now as we are heading out to the allotment to do a bit weeding..no need for watering with all the rain we are having,lol and to gather up some rhubarb for a crumble...yummy yummy mmmm
and some
Kohl Rabi
now i have never tried Kohl Rabi so i trolled the internet and now have in my hands a recipe for a puree which sounds good,so fingers crossed!!!
Anyone out there with any ideas on cooking with Khol Rabi?

Oooops before i forget the challenge is still running over at My Thoughts Exactly,if you haven`t checked it out yet,why not pop on over.
Hope to see you there!
Till next time
XOXOX

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful. I love that image.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Beautiful work Tracey, you are so talented! I love the washed look, and awesome bits of text! Rocked it girl!!!

Kate said...

Great idea to decorate the parcel. I've not seen this stamp before, it's lovely.

** Kate **

Michelle H. said...

This is amazing!!
Gorgeous and so creative!!
Love it!!
I have company coming in tonight and Ellie had swim lessons the last two days.
I will send you an fb message early next week.
Thanks for your sweet message Im sorry Im so late to reply.
Thinking of you!
Hugs!!

Traceyr said...

Wonderful Tracy and that stamp is beautiful where did you buy it from I can only find it for sale in the USA? :)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
am luving that pretty stamp of girl,hair blowing in wind,work as usual is mindblowing.....
luv u xxxxx