Sunday, 29 July 2012

One Word One Technique # 31

Hi everyone
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
It`s my turn to share One Word One Technique over at Truly Madly Crafty today.

The prompt this week:
Technique -Sewing
Word -Cherish

So i grabbed that little old book again and came up with this

I gathered together the Acrylic paints,Smooches,Sepia Glossy Accents,Distress ink pads,Prima Doodle Deux Papers,assortment of stcker alphabets and some thread.
I was going to use my wonky tonky sewing machine BUT the needles keep breaking..hmmmm so i used a needle and made little stitch lines without the thread pretty randomly to start with.
Taking a needle and thread i added a few little kisses and stitched the lines on the right hand flower PLUS if you look at the right page it was starting to tear away SO i stitched a rough little line through a few pages to hold it all together. 
I love how this entry in my little old book turned out and will cherish it for sure.
Well thats all for me today.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend 
and
if you do get Inky give me a shout i would love to see what you make!!! 
Hugs
XOXOX 
I am linking up to Random Journal day
and 

8 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Love this!!
You rocked this challenge!!
Love your house and love the journaling!!
Hugs!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great. I love it.

Modern Day Disciple said...

WOW! I love this- it is so lovely. Amazing. I am so grateful you are linking up and sharing your inspiration with us at RJD! You blessed me today!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love the great colour blocks you used, awesome letters too, love the way you used the various colour and fonts for the quote!

Traceyr said...

Tracy I love the mixture of paper and sewing - one technique that I will have to try soon.

Brilliant page and one to Cherish.

:)

Marcia said...

great colors and a nice interpretation of the challenge!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Iluv that little old book!!! looks fantastic well done u
luv u xxxxxxx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

am enjoying all the phases you are going through with your special little journal.Each one outdoes the next etc..work ethic is fantastic....
luv u xxxxxxxx