Monday, 14 May 2012

Truly Madly Crafty Monthly Challenge

Hi everyone,

Me again stopping by with my project for the Truly Madly Crafty Challenge for this month.

So whats the challenge this month -We want you to use 5/Five on your project. That could be in the title that could be 5 of an item e.g. 5 buttons, that could be 5 pictures, 5 words, 5 products etc. Have fun and show us how you can use 5!


I went for a little canvas and at the moment i am loooving little houses so here it is . . .
5 Products
1.patterned paper-Simple Stories and scraps from my scrap box
2.stickers - October Afternoon
3.Flower embellishents
4.Chipboard - Maya Road
5.little pearl

Psst  . . .A confession,gulp, i hold my hands up i did cheat a little,the windows where crying out for more so i added Sepia glossy accents.

Well i hope you have enjoyed my post today and maybe it inspired you to pop on by the challenge blog, check out the rest of the DTeams projects and have a go yourself at creating a little bit of magic.
Till next time 
XOXOX

2 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I LOVE this challenge idea and adore this canvas and the gorgeous house!!!

You're so talented Miss Tracy!!!

Im working on starting tutorials for my speccies, cos of you :-p

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fabulous. I love the house and the cute flower embellies.