Tuesday, 1 May 2012

MTE DT Blind Blog Hop

 Hi everyone,
Welcome to the My Thoughts Exactly Design Team Blind Blog Hop! 
We`re searching for the newest additions to the MTE Team! 
I am NOT a new member,but maybe you should go check out the next person  Here.
If you just stopped by my blog today and you don`t know what i`m talking about be sure to stop by the My Thoughts Exactly blog HERE for all the details about the hop,PLUS a" Giveaway" . . . Woohoo!

So how much do i looove the MTE Stamps? . . . Zillions. . .lol,that i popped together a quick project to share with you all using the More Mini Thoughts set.
A little house warming gift . . .

Inside this little box  . . .Is a little house . . . 
and this is the back of the box with little gift tag and heart.
 Thanks for stopping by and good luck on the hop!


Till next time
XOXOX

16 comments:

Alyssa Leanne said...

What a sweet project Tracy! I loove mini things! And you always make such gorgeous little things :D I am so happy to have you as a member of the MTE design team!!
<3 Alyssa

Judy said...

Oh, this is soooo pretty and chic! I really love this style!! Hope I follow your 'directions' right :-)

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

My mouth dropped open because this is just tooooo fabulous! TFS your wonderful project!

Bee's hive said...

This is SO Sweet Tracy! You're projects remind me of dollhouses, always something extra tucked away here and there....:)

Jessica Lattimer said...

Wow what a cool gift! You always come up with the most adorable ways to use the stamps.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Oh wow! That is LOVELY! What a gorgeous idea and fabulous gift!

JustYolie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

SugarGem said...

Oh miss Tracy you never cease to amaze me with your eye for beauty and creativity! Beautiful! Lenae

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous project!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

so happy to be continuing on the DT with you!!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!I adore your beautiful little houses.....
They are so ....lush,fantastic dont have enough words to use for them.....luv them xxx
Ps. your creations are always out of this world,keep up the fab work,luv all ur ideas xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful project!! Love it!

benelun said...

Love your sweet project Tracy :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute gift!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

gorgeous work Tracey, adore those papers and awesome display piece and gift!!!

You Rock on girlfriend ;-)

Michelle H. said...

Love your house!!
Love the papers you used!!
Two minds think alike again!!
Are you sure we are not sisters?!! LOL!
I have my chipboard Maya road house I plan on using soon in a simular way.
You rocked yours!!
I hope I didnt miss the hop!!
I havent posted dd award yet soemtime next week.
Hugs!!