Thursday, 12 April 2012

My Thoughts Exactly DT Thursday

Hi everyone it time for me to share some more projects using the new April Sentiment Stamps from My Thoughts Exactly . . .you can check them out here.

I have a few projects to share with you today starting with a card for that special moment in a little persons life. . .First Day of School . . . do you remember yours?
I do and so does my Mum,lol,i screamed the place down for 6 weeks solid!!!!
 Supplies used -MTE Big Thoughts stamp set,  stamp,blk cardstock,Simple Stories paper,UTEE,string and button.
No first day would be complete without a few essentials soooo a gift bag to hold pencils,rubber,ruler,stickers and sweets.
 Supplies used -Kraft bag,MTE Big Thoughts stamp set,  stamp,Simple Stories paper,String,scallop punch and button.

For my last project i went for a plain tote bag and dressed it up with some trim and stamps.
The sentiment reads "Wishing you everything wonderful in life today and always"
 A close up of the stamping
Supplies used - PlainTote bag,Maya Road trim,Unity Delicate flower stamp,MTE Big Thoughts Stamp set,versa ink pad and then heat set with an iron and hot glue gun.

Ready for some more projects?
Today i am joined by the lovely Bee and Belinda so if you have the time and want to be inspired then please pop on by for a visit and leave some love.
You will find Bee here
and Belinda here
The main My Thoughts Exactly blog with zillions of beautiful projects can be found here.

Big hugs and thank you for stopping by
OXOXOXO

10 comments:

Bee Burg said...

Great projects Tracy! That little bag with ruffle is adorable. :-)

Bee's hive said...

This is such a great idea Tracy! Your tote bag is something I'm definitely going to try...I'll be quizzing you later on how you got the ink to set!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are all beautiful projects. I love the cute card and what a great idea on the tote. TFS.

Jessica Lattimer said...

Ok that canvas bag is to die for! I need step by step insructions lady because the hot glue gun part has me totally confused!

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

Just amazing! I love the little girl. Such a sweet face and the bag is awesome!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

You are very talented Tracey, love these creations!

That girl stamp is great and I LOVE the tote bag you made, awesome to add some trim and a stamp, it looks so fancy!!!

Alison said...

fab projects..that little girl is just SO cute!!
Alison xx

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Tracy!! How are you!!
Love your projects they are all so pretty & creative!!
I have a canvas bag some day I want to create!! You have inspired me to get at it!! LOL!
Hope you and your family are well!
Ellie has a reward that I will share soon on the facebook she got from school. So proud of her!
Love & hugs!!

Traceyr said...

You have been busy and I love the tote bag. Never thought of stamping onto fabric.

The school girl stamp is so cute too.

:)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Each time i have a peep at your work,i am always in awe of your beautiful projects...
Stamp-she is soooo pretty,makes a keep me forever special card,adore the little brown bag u have made into a really special gift bag-awesome,tote bag is to die for lol
i luv it,can you imagine what that type of bag would cost to buy......
xxx