Thursday, 15 March 2012

Some Bunny loves you . . .My Thoughts Exactly DT Thursday

Hi everyone,
I have 2 projects to share with you today using My Thoughts Exactly new Easter Greetings stamp set.I finally managed to get some time to play with them,they are adoreable!
Just for fun . . .
Eggs . . .to Dye for!
Confession time here . . . i did make more. . . BUT . . .we ate them,hahahaha!
Next a little notebook . . . one of now many!
I hadn`t used my Bind it all for..AGES...now it`s needing to rest!
I totally forgot i had the image stamp,guess it was just waiting on the right sentiment...thanks Alyssa!
I have some more projects in the making  with this stamp set and hope to share with you all soon.
Be sure to check out MTE blog and  check out the stamps here .
Please stop by the lovely
Bee and
Belindas blogs to see there beautiful projects today and leave them some love.
Hugs
XOXOXO
Materials-MTE Easter Greeting stamp set,Image stamp-sorry i don`t know the manufacturer,Brown Kraft Card,Paint,Tissue paper,tin pails,ribbon

13 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your dyed eggs in the tin with the little flags! Adorable! Also love your altered notebook! Love that image along with the sentiments! Too cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love the dyed eggs and the sentiment you used with them. Lol. Your notebook is soo cute. I need to get the BIA. TFS.

Becki said...

Love it all! The eggs are so cute and I want the notebook. TFS!

And shame on me! I thought I was already a follower. I come by often enough. I have remedied that. Ha!

SugarGem said...

These are both so great and cute. You did a fabulous job.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Loving the projects!

Alison said...

Great projects!
Alison xx

Jessica Lattimer said...

OMG these are so cute! That little notebook will put a smile on anyone's face :)

Bee's hive said...

I loveeeee your eggs (sounds slightly purvy) but I can believe you stamped right one them! lOVE IT LOVE IT!

Traceyr said...

New look blog Tracy? I love the note book I do love kraft cardstock. :)

Alyssa Leanne said...

Tracy these projects are amazing!! I am LOVING the little notebook, it is tooo cute! I really need to bust out my bind it all more often!

<3 Alyssa

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Great easter projects but I do adore those bunnies, the subtle shading colouring is perfection with the Kraft and black!!!!!!

Jani Lewis said...

They are both very cute! I love those egg holders.

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Aw really really want one please...lol they are so pretty,luv them xxx