Thursday, 1 March 2012

ATC Holder and Tags

Another project using a Maya Road ATC hloder with Tags and Simple Stories Generation paper collection.
I am sure you all know by now how i love my hearts and these papers are goegeous!
This saying is so true,Alex and i have known each other for 25yrs and married for 23 of those.We have 2 sons Rory and Kane,2 dogs Storm and Rosie and have had numerous other pets.Through all the ups and downs that life has  thrown our way the one thing i know i can rely on is having each other!
With a few flash cards from Simple Stories, stamps and a Distress pad from Tim Holtz i covered the tags.
Using my crafty individual stamp again,looove it and more Tim Holtz quotes.
 Somtimes we get caught up in the big things in life that we forget to enjoy the little things . . . last night before heading off to bed i popped into Kanes room to check out his brand new . . . wait for  it . . . Record Player,remember them and vinyl LP`s?
Anyhoo we had a box full of old Lps in the garage. . .now belonging to Kane , lol . . . when i asked was there any that i would like , Yeahhhh bless him he popped on a Dirty Dancing LP for me ,so i had a wee boogie while he squinted at me with laughter in his eyes . . .to make a teenager smile is a huge accomplishment and if it takes me to go mad {not hard for me,lol}then so be it it is totally worth it to see that smile with a twinkle in his eyes!
So i am all for enjoying the small things in life because they really are the BIG THINGS that count!
Hope you enjoyed looking
OXOXO
Entering it in a few challenges - 
Allsorts Challenge - Anything goes
2 Sisters challenge-Anything goes

9 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

WOWWWWWWW I adore the ATC,BOX AND CARDS.....colours are out of this world..did u use distress inks? I luv stamp u used its just so...with it!!!!Sayings are fantastic,I have atc box and cards and i luv them,there is soooo much u can do with them,tell Kane, he needs.....to listen to the King..Elvis..and The Beatles,she luvs me yeah yeah yeah lol
papers u have used are soooo pretty,i want them.....

Agree with u,smal things in life are sooo good luv xxxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great creation. TFS.

Traceyr said...

Gorgeous little project there and that box is cute too.

:)

Jani Lewis said...

Wonderful papers. Love the ATC holder. I need to make one of those for myself.

Kreativmonster said...

Very beautiful project! Just adorable! You are a little late for "Favourite stamp", that has been last week's challenge, but our new challenge is "Non-Cute", so your entry is just perfect!
Thank you for sharing this with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

awesome ATC set Tracy, awesome work! I love the quotes and papers, fabulous!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!! Really lvoe this!!
Sorrry I did not mean to miss yoru other posts!
Dd was sick last week for 2 days and dh is working 3 weeks with no days off.
Life has been busy with no breaks! I did get a break last week for an hour and yesterday 30 minutes. Hilda spend some time with Ellie.
Hope you are well!
Hugs!!!

Taylor said...

Oh my - I was 'just' talking about LP's and the small single's to my own daughter yesterday! LOL - would of loved to seen you dancin'!

Anyways hun, blog is looking grrreatt! Your projects are so 'you' ! Keep on crafting and sharing! Hugs

Beverly aka Freehartz!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

AWESOME!

xxx Susi



Monthly :Art-Journal-Journey-Challenge