Monday, 6 February 2012

Truly Madly Crafty February Challenge

Time for my DT post for February's Challenge over at Truly Madly Crafty.
But first wow to everyone who took part last month ,stunning projects and piles of inspiration from you all!
Big congratulations to the two winners . . .Woohoo!
February Challenge - Ribbons and Bling
My DT project -
Layout - Live Life 2 The Full
I chose to do a layout with this picture of my youngest Kane which was taken quite a few years ago and i love it.It was just before he hit that age where they get all shy and embarrassed if you aim a camera at them.Here he is so full off life and living and just going for it,no hang ups.
I used an old line but one i have always loved - Basic Grey Sweet Pea Collection papers and alphas,
For the Bling i went with Thicker`s Glitter Alphabet and a hat pin,heres a close up of the Glitter alphas . .
well that`s it from me,soooooooooo . . .
Go create something fabulous and can`t wait to pop along and see it!Just click here to be taken to the challenge and good luck.
Big hugs
OXOXO
Challenge - Crafty Cardmakers -Monochrome magic

14 comments:

Huny said...

Seems your number one on the challenge list :) and wow what a fantastic card. Think monochromatic, you think black & white,love the idea of the challenge

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great layout. I love the alphabet sheet in the background with missing letters and the sparkly letters in the title.

73mw said...

Lovely - what a great photo!

Kim x said...

What a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
Hugs Kimx

Bee's hive said...

I love this and I LOVE basic grey! One of my all time favorite papers. Great shot of your boy!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

WOWWWWWW Tracy,how do u keep coming up with such great ideas!!!!
Kane,looks fantastic in this pic',luvvvvvvvv paper u have used also alpha's,luv the way u use embelishments,backgrounds on all ur LO,and cards Keep up the beautiful work....luv xxx

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful L/O Tracy love the design,the papers are delish, super picture too.
Hugs Linda

Princess4Wiz said...

What a fantastic project, Tracy! Thank you for joining in with our Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers :-)

Hugs,
Beth. xxx

Sally said...

A fab layout & I love the sparkly letters. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

awesome page Tracy! I just love the circles with the title and great pic of your youngest!

I just love how you've used up the sheet of letters with some missing, really adds interest!

You so talented!

Taylor B said...

Hi Queenie - LOVE your blog's look and all your awesome projects! They're all nice, but I really loved your journal page! Must do something now myself - you've got me intrigued!

Take care, hope you're all well! HUGS

[Taylor B - ol' Freehartz, lol]

Jani Lewis said...

Oooo...Love the papers, colors, and sparkly alphabet thickers (such a fun word). Great project!

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Anne said...

What a brilliant layout, love the stitching. Thanks for joining our monochrome challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
Anne
x

Corey Moortgat said...

What a beautiful page! I love the colors, and especially love that photo!

Thanks for visiting my blog!