Thursday, 16 February 2012

My Thoughts Exactly DT Thursday

Hi everyone and welcome to another design team Thursday for My Thoughts Exactly .
I have another project to share with you using MTE Sentiment Stamps.
When i visited Rhonna designs i fell in love with her paper lollies tutorial and had to have a go myself ,so quick and easy to make.
I have used MTE  Many Thanks,Sweet Thoughts and  the luvey Puns Animal set for the sentiments in the middle.
You can find the stamps all here
I originally started of with just the three lollipop flowers and was scratching my head in my usual flurry wondering about what i was going to stand them in ,when one thing led to another . . . 
lovely old wooden spools ,some pretty Prima Flowers and the lid from a heart box and now my shed looks like an explosion has went off yet AGAIN , lol !
The one thing i regret was not covering the lid with some of the book pages and aging but hey ho Mothers Day is not so far of and think i will have another go and cover the base with the paper and make a few more half the size to randomly dot around .
Before i go of on one, today i am joined by the lovely Bee and Belinda so if you have the time and want to be inspired then please pop on by for a visit and leave some love.
You will find Bee here
and Belinda here
Big hugs and thank you for stopping by
OXOXOXO
Challenge - Bunny Zoes craft challenge -celebration  
Anything goes challenge - make your own flowers,my choice -flowers and bling

13 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Tracy love the lollies and what a great idea putting them in spools, they look great.
Hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow Tracy, this is fantastic. I just love your "lollies" and how you have them presented. TFS.

SugarGem said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Bee Burg said...

Sweeeeet, I love the use of bookprint! :-)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a cute project...I love it!

Jani Lewis said...

sooooo PRETTY! I am falling in love with these flower lollies too. Love the hear base and flowers too.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes. Hugs Lisa x

Bee's hive said...

SOOOOO cute, I will check out the rosette making prowess of others some MORE because these are so cute and I'm jealous that I can't pull it off as flawlessly as you have done here!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

awesome Idea, I love the bookleaf! You're so talented girl! xoxo

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!! Love how yours turned out!!
WTG!!
Love making paper lollies! I havent made any in awhile but have a few planned in the near future for some altered projects!
Hope you are doing well friend!!
Big hugs!!

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,these are amazing gosh what a super idea,and your detail is just brilliant Hun hope you are okay sweetie,love hugs Cherylxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a fun project! Love your "Lollies"! Great job!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Fantastic ideas u keep coming up with...luv them all,luv the lollyflowers,beautiful,luv the newspaper used with these,ohhhhh the spools you have put flowers in,please pretty please,tell me were they in your stash?u can tell they are of a good age,luv them soooo much,adore the idea to have them sitting on top of heart shaped box think i like that its bare..then all the pretty flowers scattered around..wowwwww am looking forward to seeing your next piece appearing on ur blog,cant wait,as i am learning something everytime i look at your fantastic work.
Keep it going girl luv u xxxxx