Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year . . . . .

Happy New Year to you all and thank you for all your lovely comments and support you have given me over the  last year!

A fresh new start and a whole year to fill with memories and crafting . . . 

I have some exciting news to share with you  all over the next week and also pictures of my FAT December Daily Journal . . . wow i can not believe how FAT it has got with memories,looking forward to seeing everyone elses finished journals and oohing and ahhing over them all!!!

Also i have picked one little word for this year to inspire me 
                           
                            " BELIEVE"

I am forever doubting myself and soooo i am going to learn to believe and trust in myself over the coming year . . . Let the journey begin !

Big Hugs

OXOXOXO

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy New Year Tracy!! I hope you have a wonderful 2012.