Tuesday, 6 December 2011

December Daily Day 5 . . .

Hope everyone is having a great day today whatever you are all up to!!
Before i pop up my pages i want to let Trisha know that she has won some stash from me for taking part in Hoping through the holidays.
Thank you again for letting me be a part of the Hop Belinda!
Anyhoooo here are my pages for yesterday . . .
I wanted to document a little project i have been working  on using florist foam-cone shaped,yarn,hatpins and german glitter glass to make a little xmas tree . . .
Still to print pics off and add to the page.
I wanted to remember all the different elements that i used,so i bottled up a little glitter glass,stuck a few hatpins in . . . the pearl ones are the ones i altered with the glitter,yarn used is inside the envelope and seeing as it snowed today the little cosmo cricket chipboard accent was added.
A journalling tag with a few of my favourite things at Christmas . . .
It reads
1.Everything about Christmas,the house all warm and cosy and family.
2. making Christmas gifts for those who matter,even if only a card.
3.Still the boys put out a plate for Santa and the reindeers . . . special seeing as they are 21y and 18y!
4.Alex getting more excited at Xmas as he gets older,lol!He will be 45y next year
{Every Christmas Eve i have to listen to Alex going . . . Is it time to get up yet and he gets louder and louder until the boys wake and we all troop downstairs to see if Santa has been!!}
5.Just spending time with all the family on Christmas day!
Finished of with a little banner of words.
Thank you for looking at my little journal . . .  happy memories in the making . . . it sure is getting on the plump side,lol!
Enjoying hopping around evryones blog and admiring all your DD.
I can hear my bed a calling...Bliss!!
Toodiloo for now
oxoxoxoxo
Oh before i head off to bed,if you are wanting to have a go then check out Ali Edwards blog . . . it is never too late to start and you will looove it!!!

18 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous pages, I am using these papers on mine, already behind with mine, only completed pages 1 and 2 so far! will show them in the morning on my WOYWW post!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

73mw said...

Such a gorgeous page Tracy, all of the journalling makes me smile - isn't it great that we're never too old for the magic of Christmas.

Your yarn tree is gorgeous!

You're journal is going to be a lot plumper by the time you are finished - just like Santa!!!!

Stephanie said...

I love, LOVE the Christmas tree in that first snap! I am off to the craft goods store tomorrow -- thanks for the inspiration. :)

Estellita said...

Whaouh !!! The christams tree !!!! What a fabulous creation !!!
I'm jealous ... Come here to do the same !!!! PPllleeeaaassseee !!!!
Kisses from France !

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so great. I'm enjoying seeing these. TFS.

Denise Kaycee said...

What a great album and I adore your yarn Christmas tree :)

Denise Kaycee said...

Great album and I love your Christmas tree :-)

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!! Love all the special details you added!
That tree rocks so pretty!! I was hoping to alter a tree too but now I dont know if I will have time so probably wait until Spring!!
The christasm pudding what kind is that?
The shortbread is that cookies we have them here too?

Love your list of Christmas memories!!
We open stockings on christmas eve every year and it had small wrapped gifts and yummy goodies inside!!
Love ya!!

Mandy said...

so cute....love the tree!!!

Carolina said...

OMG!!!! I love your Christmas tree!!!! Thanks for the comment ;)

linda said...

oh wow! your dec daily documentation is superrrr cute - not to mention your blog is cute too! :)

die ja-sagerin said...

love the supplies documenting idea :)

Kelly in Canada said...

oh, i love your pages. they look as comfortable as a quilt...they look like you just want to climb into them!

Michelle H. said...

Love your banner of words!!
I forgot to tell you those 2 movies you listed are 2 of my favs too!!
You rocked this album!
Love it!!
Hugs!!

Alison said...

LOVE that tree...and I'm another one who can't wait to get up on Christmas morning!!
Alison xx

Traceyr said...

Wow Tracy this is looking really great! Love the Christmas tree what a great idea. :)

Jani said...

Such warm and inviting pages and wonderful Christmas tree.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

I love your tree!!! wowwwww
Luv xx