Saturday, 26 November 2011

Guest Designer at ATDML...

I am honoured to be a guest designer at my favourite shop
"A Trip Down Memory lane" this month featuring 7Gypsies Products.
Out to my shed i went in a hurry and popped together 2 layouts and a photocube....
For my first layout called "Out of Africa" i used pics from my Auntie Christines time on safari in Africa ....
My second layout "Footloose" came together with the pictures of my Dad in his winkle picker days,lol!!
Lastly i wanted to give my Auntie Christine a keepsake to remember her holiday in Africa and made this photocube from chipboard along with the beautiful ribbon that Mel and Jill pop in with my orders ....
That`s my Auntie Christine in front and grinning away ....
Please pop on by A Trip Down Memory here and check out all the other beautiful projects from the DT.
Hope you are all having a good weekend and hopefully having better weather than here..high winds and rain,rain and more rain!!
I finally finished my December journal and will be taking pics to post on here with my foundation pages..not long till i start filling it in.
I also spent Thursday and Friday night at Mum`s helping her put together invitations for a 21st birthday party ..what a laugh we had and mum if you read this ......Straight lines please hehehehehehehe!!!!!
But for now
Big hugs and catch you all soon.
OXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

HEE HEE HE,What are u like !!! telling everyone abt my straight lines ........well i get there in a fashion lol,couldnt have done them without your help..specially the measuring bits lol..... thanks me darling u are a star..your beautiful lo,and cube are brill.....Keep up the great work luv u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alison said...

That photocube is fab Tracy! love the LOs too. Amjust getting myself together for my trip toBarca..am off to buy Tetley tea-bags to take with me...she can't get them up there!
Alison xx

jaine the basement gal. said...

It's so wonderful to hear from you again. I hope things are going well, I see you're still super busy (still in the shed?) Your work as always is fantastic, love the cube, so original. I'm guilty too of blog friend neglect but I promise to stalk you more often. Take care x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are fantastic pages and I love the cube. TFS.

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Queenie! I'm so sorry I have been MAI!!
Life has been so busy so Im only been updating my blog 2 or 3 times a week!
I will write you later in the week why we are so busy!!
Love these LO's they are gorgoeus!!
Love that amazing gorgeous cube!
What a special and memnorable gift for your aunt!!
Congats on the GDT!!
Big hugs!!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

gorgeous project Trace, you are so talented!