Sunday, 11 September 2011

Ten things on the tenth....

Time again over at Shimelles to share ten things on the tenth...apologies for being late posting this one!!!
This month i am going to share a layout i made for The Book of me challenge over on the CK forum...the theme was...My bucket list...

1.Grow old with Alex
2.Seeing my boys happy and settled in life
3.Having the cottage of our dreams
4.A new job that gives me what i need
5.Lose the extra weight i am carrying
6.Own that Morris Minor
7.To visit Canada,Ireland and France
8.To live my life well
9.To laugh often
10.To love and be loved

Every month, we blog ten things on the tenth.  Your ten things can be absolutely anything you feel like sharing!  Link to your specific blog post so we can all come read your own list of ten.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!!!
OXOXOXO

18 comments:

Nance said...

What an artwork! I love it! Hope you'll make it to Canada one day soon. I can be your tour guide around the island here in our beautiful BC.

Heather said...

Hi Queenie thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog :)
Your blog looks great & I love the bright colours you use everywhere! xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great layout. TFS.

Eleanor said...

Gorgeous layout. That seems such a sinple list, at first glance, but at second, longer look, it's a big ask. I wish you hope and happiness in the seeking, and joy in finding, when you look back in old age, that you have, indeed, achieved it all.
Thanks for a little peep into your world.
Elxx

Connie said...

lovely art work and awesome bucket list anyone would be proud of!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! What a great bucket list. I really like the colors in your layout, too.

Lisa-Jane said...

I love your scrapping style! Its so different and art journally and it comes off so well. Anytime I try anything like that it just looks like one big ole mess!

MonicaB said...

Love the layout! Beautiful colors. Good luck with your bucket list!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

this is awesome Trace!!!!!!

I love this page, great idea for a album, and love the style here; you rock!

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous project and I love your bucket list!

Sheena said...

Love your Lo x
I'm a great believer in "bucket Lists" & have crossed a few things off mine this year :)

Amy Lynne said...

Wonderful "bucket list". I have several very similar things on my list...it is so great to dream, and watch the dreams come true. Your layout is super fun, and I love the journaling. <3 Thank you so much for your visit to my blog...I appreciate it soooo much!

WendyB said...

Great list and fab layout too. I'm sure you'll achieve everything you want to.

Lana Bisson said...

this looks so artsy! I love the abstract style of this. looks good enough to frame... amazin job.

Lana Bisson said...

this looks so artsy! I love the abstract style of this. looks good enough to frame... amazin job.

Michelle H. said...

Tracy, I love this!!
Gorgeous!!
Love all the details and all the journaling!!
Love your wish list!!
Big hugs!!

bead addict said...

Ditto numbers 8,9,10 !

atnumber29 said...

love the colours in this.... :o)