Sunday, 31 July 2011

What i know about me....

Hope you have all had a good weekend whatever you where up to.
Thought i would share a layout with you that i put together for a challenge over on club ck....just joined a few days ago hoping to get back into doing more layouts and everyone has been so friendly and welcoming...the challenge was to do a layout about what i know about me.
The printer is playing up at the moment so i used the little chipboard girl to represent me..think shes kinda cute,lol!!!!
This layout was totally out my comfort zone and in a different style from my usual although i have included my hearts and love of wonky tonky stitching.....
Was over the moon to hear that my name was picked as the winner by Hopes hubby...wooohooo...was doing summersaults in my head,lol!!!
Wait for it i also have another few cards to share as well.....LOL....i know i even shock myself at times!!!
Will post them tomorrow as my bed is calling....work tomorrow...ahhh well i have had a really good weekend so can`t complain.
Hope all is well in your parts of the blogosphere
Love and hugs
OXOXOXO

8 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OH WOW I really love this layout, the style is awesome, loving the collagey style.

Love lil chipboard you, and your big heart, so true!

Thanks for the well-wishes, Paddy is cheeky as ever, attention seeking all the time.

Have a great new week!

Michelle H. said...

This is so gorgeous!
Your stitching is amazing!!
Love all teh journaling adn all the details!!
Two minds thing alike!! I have been wanting to to paint a mixed media project and stitch aroung a heart this has been something I have wanted to do for a few weeks, I just dont have enough time right now to create it!! Of course my stitching would not look that good!!
Really love this!! Hope you have a great week!
Love * hugs!

Sagecat said...

This is a beautiful LO and I am so glad that you were the winner from CK!! I have not ventured in to a mixed media style of scrapping, but your lovely LO really inspires me to give it a try! Your stitching is wonderful!

73mw said...

Love your page and layout. The colours are fab and you have a distinctive style which I've always been inspired by. Gorgeous work :-)

Traceyr said...

Tracy that layout is fab no wonder you won!

Love the stitching and your handwriting.

:)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

I just love your LO,everything in it is fantastic,colours,stitching and writing am sooo happy for u....
Take care me darling luv u mumxxxx

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Queenie!!
Thanks for your sweet words!!
I know one more week! EKK! I'm not looking forward to this Im happy for her but mom is going to need a lot of tissues!! LOL!!
Hope your having a great week!
We are busy busy with summer fun!!
Love & hugs!!

Michelle said...

Love this LO!