Monday, 18 July 2011

Having fun...

On holiday just now and having a grand time sleeping in till 6am,lol,which is great as i usually get up at 4.3o am for work,tootling around the house and garden and oooohhh i made two cards.....eeeek are you okay i know it is a bit of a shock me making two cards,lol..anyhoo here they are...
and this one,two real quickies..
The weather last week was good and sunny..at last....so we spent time tending our veg at the allotment and had a little visitor to help us out....Niamh
Pulling a turnip for her Mummy and Daddy
Eeeeeekkkkk she is a wee monster and would have soaked me if she could the next day,lol.....
Training her for the position of chief weeder,hahahahah
helping Uncle Alex move things...
Look who is feeling on top of the world....
as you can see she is as grubby as sin especially after  we made dirt castles and Alex showed her worms!!!

Wishing you all a happy week whatever the weather.
OXOXOXO
Just for fun i would like to enter my top card into the Paper Cutz Challenge-The skies the limit.
Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what great cards.
She looks like she's having a lot of fun in the garden. Soo cute.

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment (BTW you are now entered int a drawing for a Your Story I am giving away for all post on my 5 days I have projects in the Christmas in July Celebration. I forgot to put it into my post before you stopped by Surprise!) Love your cards and the pics of your kids Enjoy your vacation!
Big Blog Hugs

Jani said...

Good to see you have some time off and get to enjoy yourself:) The cards are great. Your daughter is adorable! Such a cutie pie!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

awww sweet helper there!

Love your garden!

and great cards, so awesome to see!

Michelle H. said...

OMG!!! Love those gorgeous cards!!!
Your stitching is amazing!!
Looks like you both were having so much fun in the garden!!
She is so adorabale!!
Is that a pond or lake in the background?
Those rolling hills look so pretty!!
Just busy here dd starts swimm lessons today and will be all this week and two days for next week and just a few more school supplies and she will be ready. I do have to adjust a couple buttons on her dress straps. She starts in 4 weeks so now we are finishing our Summer plan activites. More beach trip and our last out of town trip in 3 weeks.
Love and hugs!!

Queenie said...

Thanks ladies,great to hear from you too.
Jani Niamh is my little niece but very flattered you thought she was my daughter.
Michelle at the allotment we are surrounded with hills and gliders in the sky so peacefull,have sent you a message.

Anniebee said...

Really adorable cards! Sounds like you're having a great time so far this summer and I'm glad you're getting some time to craft at your leisure. Your pics are so cute!
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Especially_For_You said...

Beautiful cards and such cute pictures! Looking forward to seeing more creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

AWW Auntie Traceeeee,
u have made beautiful cards and pic's of me and u an Uncle Alexxxxx
are soooo pretty I am at top o world!!!!! I Think thats what Niamh,would have said to you,if..she could write lol....
Anyhoooo i luv ur pics o me beautiful daughter (u) an me beautiful grand daughter Niamh,can't forget handsome Alex me son in law lol luv all of it!!!!
Luv u mum xxxxxxxxx

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Tracy!!
You are so sweet!!
Thanks so much for adding this to your blog!!
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!
Love & hugs!!

Michelle H. said...

Tracy, thank you for your sweet words!!
I know I will love whatever you send me Im not picky its the thought that counts!!
Sorry your havign to work so much.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Love & hugs!!

Adele said...

Looks like you had fun :) I don't make many cards. Too much else to be getting on with to spend the time making cards when I can pop into M&S and buy a lovely one! And handmade. But... every once in a while I get the urge. Yours are gorgeous.