Saturday, 18 June 2011

ATDML , Share the love, Challenge 3

Over at A Trip Down Memory lane the cybercrop is in full swing...
lol here because i was joining in last night and eeeek the camera died on me and had a hectic day and..forgot to charge it..blonde moment me thinks!!!
So until i have it charged... here i am and on the pc today and woohoo my followers are showing up but not on the lap top yet.
Sharing some love for the beautiful stash  i bought in the shop....Challenge 3..
I was running a circle journal group and bought the beautiful Pink paislee Queen Bee papers,flip note tags,diecuts,Prima tea roses,lace and crystal book knob and here is what i came up with....
I have used the Pink Paislee papers "Queen Bee" and a glass handle for the front.
I love my lace trimmimgs combined with a unity stamp for the sentiment,hatpin,prima flower and not forgetting distress ink to shabby it all up.
This is my welcome page with a pretty tag and a welcome message to my fellow journallers.
The next two pics are all about me..list on one side and tags on the other.
Underneath the tags is this....
Here is my sign in pages for fellow friends to pop a piccy in and sign...
Yep that pic is me and was taken a while ago..i have short hair now but the grin on my face sums me up totally,lol!
Last is my Thank you for taking part in my cj...

Lots going on over at the cyber crop so pop on by if you have the time..choc full of inspiration and loving it!!
Cheerio for now and more pics to follow,lol.
oxoxoxoxoxoxox



7 comments:

Denise said...

Hello, nice to find you via the cybercrop - your book is beautiful :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love those papers you used. What a great journal.

Mel @ ATDML said...

Beautiful journal Tracy, thanks for joining in with our cyber crop - enjoy the rest of the weekend. Mel x

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I LOVE this mini Tracey! awesome papers and design!

Have fun with the crop!

Hope you are well, love and hugs xoxo

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Glad you are enjoying the cybercrop Tracy! Loving those Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers too!

Lana Bisson said...

I love how you used lace for the page edges. I love all things vintage..

Lana Bisson said...

Wonderful work. Love it..