Sunday, 19 June 2011

Atdml Cybercrop , Class 1

At last i can take my pictures of my layout for Class 1 for the cybercrop over at ATDML this morning and it isn`t raining...yet!!!
The class project is....An interactive layout ....by Mel 

I used my girls paperie papers,flowers,wooden hearts,string because i didn`t have magnetic closures so hope that was okay and the little words from the front of MME paper collection,you know the one that shows you little snippets of what the collection includes...oh almost forgot Tim Holtz distress inkpads...how could i forget the man!!!
Here is my layout of Niamh my little niece out in our backgarden...
and here is the interactive part....
inside this little square is this....

 opening out to this little gorgeous face....
close up of that cheeky little face....
and you know me and my hearts,lol.....
Thank you for looking, enjoying the crop and hope to be back with more pics either later today or tomorrow..busy day today as it is Niamhs little sister Orlaiths christening.
So toodiloo for now
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Bee's hive said...

Wow this is beautiful! The little girl is stinkin' adorable too:)

Stampalicious said...

It's beautiful!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OH WOWSERS Trace, this is truely gorgeous, I LOVE the papers and the style here, just beautiful work! love the layout!!!

Must go check this out!!! TFS!

Michelle H. said...

Tracy this is so pretty!!
Love all the precious pictures and the flowers you added!!
Love this paper collection one of my favs of GP!
Hope you are doing well!
Hugs!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It's a very sweet, pretty and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Wow Tracy what a fabulous LO, love that centre square, how clever is that! Thank you for visiting my blog, very little craft on there at the moment, but all that is about to change very soon. My love for all things paper has returned,it was in hiding for such a long time. But, I am once again on the up :)
Hugs & sparkles
Jane xxx