Sunday, 29 May 2011

Pay it forward.......

Have you heard about the project Pay It Forward yet......
It is a beautiful project so simple yet overflowing with inspiration,generosity and delight.
While taking a break from all that weeding i popped on by one of my favourite shabby blogs...
The Funkie Junkie by the lovely Linda..her work is beautiful and inspiring .
Just click on the Funkie Junkie above and pop on by for a visit and check out her ebay store while you are there...gorgeous!!!!

So whats it all about i hear you ask.......
It is pretty simple really.....
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will recieve a handmade gift from me from bunting to hearts.
They may not be expensive but they will be made with love.

In return all you have to do is post about  the Pay It Forward  project on your blog and send a handmade gift to your first five visitors who leave a comment on your post.

Now you do not have to rush..take your time as they do not have to be sent out all at once and remember it is not the size of the gift or the cost but the lovely spirit of Pay It Forward.
It is my way of saying thankyou from the heart for all my faithful followers...even though i am absent when i do post it is great to hear from you all.

Love and Hugs

oxoxoxoxoxoxox

P.s
Pictures to follow of our allotment took a tumble at work so not managed back up.

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great thing to do Tracy, please don't count me in though as I really don't have time at the moment for having to make extra things. Life seems really hectic and I don't know where the time goes. How did I ever have time to go to work? lol
Hope you are ok
Hugs JAckie x

Dragonfly said...

Oh please can I play, keep seeing this on blogs and missing it. I found your lovely blog through Funkie Junkie. I think the pay it forward gift idea is lovely.

Ps hope your tumble at work wasn't serious, always so much to do in the garden this time of year.

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy,
think I would like to play Pay it forward...
Butttttt...lol
I need you to remind me how I post it on my blog,what am I like lol
Can you also look at my last 2 postings,don't know what is wrong but hugh space after each post.
Your blog looking fantastic.....
luv u mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle H. said...

Tracy, what a fun thing to do!
Sorry to hear about your injury hope you will heal quickly!!
Sorry I can't committ to this right now Im swamped with end of the month dt and finishing up the school year with dd.
It was so great hearing from you!!
Are you hanging out at any scrapbook sites?
Let me know maybe I can come over and say hi!
Hugs!!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, It works very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com