Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Another little card....

Oh my giddy aunt i am feeling all a flutter......imagine blogging twice in one week....LOL!
Another Little Life Is Sweeter card using My Minds Eye Stella and Rose-Mabel collection this time..these papers are so pretty i fell in love with them ohhh and can you tell i looove that unity stamp!!!
Made a few more little flowers for this one and not forgetting my wonky tonky stitching,lol.
I have had such fun crafting and enjoying the time to tootle away in the shed...bliss..only now the shed is a crafty tip,lol!!!
Again just for fun a challenge...
My Grafico-Anything goes

Thanks for looking.

Toodiloo for now

XXXX

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwww this is lovely! Great colours!
Thanks for playing at My Grafico!
Hugs
:Dawn xxx

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Twice in 24 hours, my gosh!!!

Love it, so great, love the paper piecing and the papers you used!

Cards in the kitchen said...

I love this card, the roses are awesome!

Traceyr said...

lol I might have to invest in that stamp Tracy she is so lovely.

The flowers are great too.

:)

Wrightboysmum said...

Well done on getting a Vagabond and I love the stamp. I have the same one and I love how you have used it.

tiggertastic said...

this is so cool, i love the image - it suits your style to a T hunny

sarah x