Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Matchbox swap....

 Hi everyone and thank you all for the lovely comments you left much appreciated!Over on Scrappers Delight Rebecca organised an altered matchbox swap and as you can tell i haven`t had a lotta crafting time for a while....gasp,shock, horror...life has been hectic and no signs of letting up for a while and i sooooo needed to make something alas... my little altered matchbox........

no frills just some lovely vintage Kaiser Kraft papers and rub-ons and wolllllllaaa deed done and my swap buddy received it in the post the other week and if you know me you know how much i heart my hearts..... ...sooooo it would not be complete without some wooden hearts inside,sorry no pics of the hearts inside.
I am stalking my lovely postie for mine hopefully anyday now wooohooo!!!
Well sadly that is all for me just now hopefully i will get the chance to be in blogland soon and find some time for crafting and visiting you all again to catch up...till then
Chin chin cheerio
luv n hugs
xxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

BeccaRoo said...

Aww it's very nice! :) thanks tracy<3

Pinkllilac said...

AH so good to see you again my friend and with such a gorgeous creation love the colours and beautiful design.
Hugs Linda

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OOOH I LOVE IT Tracy!

you rocked this, I think a matchbox qwould be hard to work with, its so small, but this is awesome!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

How great is this. I love the hot air balloons. TFS.

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Tracy!!!
How are you!!
Love your altered box so very pretty!!
Its great to hear from you!!
Hope all is well!
Hugs!!

maxine said...

Hi Tracey how are you? This is really pretty hugs maxine

Traceyr said...

Wonderful little box there Tracy.

:)

Vanessa said...

Hi Tracy! it's so beautiful! Love it! hope all are well for you and family!

Bee's hive said...

Wow! wow! That is so perfectly thought out...it's put together so well!
Love it and thanks for sharing the idea....