Saturday, 19 February 2011

ATC...Love is in the Air......

Weeeeell, i finally dragged myself out to my poor sad and neglected shed the other week to craft...hooray....and had a little fun time making this ATC for a swap over on Scrappers Delight.
I hauled(okay i meant lovingly picked..) out a sheet of Kaiser Kraft paper from Up Up and Away selected my much loved vintage stamp,Tim Holtz findings,distress ink,mica powder and my much loooved UTEE and voila finished!
Seeing as it has been a while i thought i would check out a few challenges and join in the fun ...
ABC Challenge-Old fashioned
Creative Inspirations-Distressed
The Crazy Challenge-Weddings,Anniversary
Thanks for looking!!
Something to share........................
Things around here have been tough all work and much too tired to play ......as you can tell from my lack of presence in blogland ...but  i wanted to share with you something that has been making my days brighter and bearable.....
My very own "Sam Toft Prints"
Now i have to say that my pic doesn`t do them justice but when i am feeling blue i just stop and breathe them in...ahhhhhhhh blissfull place to be and i am the very proud owner of Eleven now woohooooo and live in hope to own an original one fine day...swoooooon!!!
Well time to go and have our tea..hmmmm...i can smell the casserole from up here..smells deeelish,lol!!
Have a great weekend
love to all
OXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OOOOH awesome ATC Tracy!

and LOVE those prints, very nice indeed and relaxing!!!

Don't be such a stranger ;-)

Hope your well, enjoy xoxo.

Cheryl said...

hi sweetie hope you are okay its been a while,just adore that atc hun its gorgoues and love those prints,they are so beautiufl hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
opps thanks for playing at creative inspirations too hun xxxxxxxx

jackiescrafts said...

Love your ATC it's great and your prints are great too

It's good to see you back in blogland, I hope things settle down for you soon

Hugs Jackie x

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Tracy I love your ATC wish I could do them like you, I need lessons, its just beautiful.
Hugs Linda

tiggertastic said...

hi hunny lovely to see you blogging and your love ATC is fantastic

tons of hugs, sarah x

MichelleW said...

Hello Stranger :0) lovely to hear from you again - hope things aren't too bad - just keep plodding on and looking at your lovely prints.

Fab ATC!

Hugs as always
Shell x

scarlettclay said...

What a beautiful ATC! Love everything about this one! Found you at Annmaree's blog :)

Debs said...

Lovely image, super prints, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, I have a little candy on my blog if you'd like to enter
Debs
xxx

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Chica!!
So great to hear from you!!
So you have been real busy with work?
Hows everything else?
Sure miss talking to you!!
Love your gorgeous ATC!!
Love those art prints very pretty!
I can see why you like them!!
Have a blessed week!
Hugs!

Renkata said...

Very vintage and precious image.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

Cecelia said...

Very pretty! Love the vintage feel! Glad to hear you are back crafting;0) Have a great weekend. Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

Hugs x
Cecelia B

laney said...

Super ATC Hun, great image!!
thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations this time hope to see you again next time too
hugs
laney

Traceyr said...

Good to see you back in blogland Tracy. Hope the shed wasn't too cold?

:)

WeirdCat said...

Congrats you won last week's The Crazy Challenge prize, please see blog for details
Ruth x

Cor* said...

Stunningly vintage and distressed to the max! Great ATC! Thanks for getting distressed with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck !

Simply Debbie said...

Hello Tracy,
I found you through Annmaree's blog.
I LOVE...Love...love..your ATC. It is awesome.
I love making ATC'S but I have not gotten into stamping...it seems to be very expensive.
Your prints are gorgeous.
I live in the great state of Oklahoma where the wind does come sweeping down the plains. I have never been outside of the United States and have only been to about 6 states in the USA. I love to make friends all over the world.
I would love for you to visit my blog and I will follow your blog and would be honored if you followed my blog...maybe we can exchange ATC'S one day.
I love shabby chic also.
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
Simply Debbie

Ginger said...

love it Tracy...


I left a bloggy award for you on my blog. Stop by and pick it up when you get a chance.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Love it!

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

I love that ATC - good luck with the challenges your entering in!
Rebecca x

jude said...

Hi hunni,
Just doing abit of catch up not been doing much due to ill health.Havent been on scrappers delight for while must try pop and say hi!
Hope your well and getting that veggie patch ready for another season!
Hugs judex