Friday, 29 October 2010

Guess who i am going to see..woohoooo!!!

Yeahhhhhh,wooohooooooo,jumping up and down soooo excited...can you tell,lol,we are going to Glasgow in June next year to see them live oh my giddy aunt ..now how many sleeps till then....lol...only i am sooo not kidding!!!!
Who are they some might ask..gasp,lol..........
"Take That and oh my Robbie Williams is back"
I came on here at 9am this morning and no luck what so ever,Alex was trying to get on from his work and still no luck,been back and forward to the pc all day,Alex tried phoning for tickets and No such luck.....then Kane took over tonight and what do you know..woooohooohoooo he got on the ticket page and voila we have two tickets!!!!

Happee happeee days!!!

14 comments:

Annmaree said...

lol, who are they? sorry I am totally out of it!

But they look like hotties lol. HAVE FUN!!!

Vanessa said...

Lucky you Tracy!!! I'm glad you got tickets! You know, I was a reading for a while, but finally got it, lol! You know for my English! In the same way I am glad when I can get to see what I like. I love to share with you! Hugs!

Michelle H. said...

How very fun and some really handsome men!!
They look familar but I can't recall the name of the group?
So excited for you!! You will have to tell us all about it next June after you go!!
Big hugs!!

Liz, said...

Woohoo, me too. Got some for the Friday night...can't wait!

Liz x

bead addict said...

You'll have a great time.
I saw them at Wembley in the 90's and they were really good live!
This is a very serious looking picture here but I remember the 'Do what you like' video - all those jellies and bottoms ;-0

Kate said...

Oh not you too!

Kate said...

Oh not you too!

Traceyr said...

You lucky thing - do you want me to come with you???? I don't mind if you are stuck for someone to take! :)

Kate said...

Meant to say I loved your comment on my blog - it made my day thinking of your boys wondering what their crazy mother was laughing at!

allisoncavanagh said...

Hi Tracy,

thanks for your comments on blog! Hope you had an awesome time at the gig!

Pinkllilac said...

OMG Tracy I cannot belive what I am reading I am so so jealous, I am now going back to my blog to sulk lol, ok sulk over, I hope you have a fantastic time ok have a blast and tell us all about.

Hugs Linda

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Tracy!!
How are you doing and I agree with Annmaree they do look like hotties!!
Hows your weather and what have you being doing lately!?
Thinking of you!!
Hugs!

jackiescrafts said...

Happy New Year Tracy, you'll have lots of fun at the concert, you lucky lady you

Hugs Jackie x

Basement gal said...

You cannot guess how jealous I am right now. I truly wish I could be there with you. I hope you have a wonderful time and give Robbie a kiss from me and tell him any time he's in Lux.....