Monday, 3 May 2010

Creative Inspirations challenge 33...


 Helloooo everyone,
Sorry i am late in posting this but here is this weeks challenge for Creative Inspirations wow we are on to number 33 and the theme this week has been set by the lovely Mandy....
Congratulations....
This Can be Wedding,Baby,New home ,Passing tests...ect
So we want you to get your creative caps on and make some lovely creations
Can be Atc’s ,Scrap layout, altered art,cards as long as it follows the theme .
So have a happy crafty time and i look forward to seeing your gorgeous creative makes!! 
Here is my DT project...New home card please stop by and visit the challenge blog and see what my fellow DT friends have come up with.
Thank you all for the lovely comments you have left me and i will be popping round for a visit this week!!
Tea and chocolate cake at the ready,lol.
Well it is getting late here and i have an early start tomorrow so i will wish you all goodnight for now
Big hugs as always

8 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Love the Tag! is thst rope in the eyelets?
I tried to het one at the hardwear store but it smelled funny LOL x
I love the colour and the distressing x
Good Night x

Annmaree said...

oh I love it, fabbie stuff!

Cheryl said...

oh this is great hun love it,I had to laugh as I too forgot about the Post and only posted mine today too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

MsJay said...

Very nice.

Max said...

Well sweetie all I can say is I wish I was moving to a new home!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Cambiel said...

Wonderful Tag card Queenie! The colours are gorgeous! Tea and cake sounds great!! lol

Tracey said...

Hi Tracy, this is fab :) I love the antiqued look.

Have a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

JAN said...

hi Tracey beautiful tag love those colours i will be posting off the circle journal pages in the next few days..hope you like it hugs janet