Sunday, 11 April 2010

Scrappers Delight sketch challenge....

Hi everyone and helloooooo to my new followers...thank you so much for following me!!!
You all make my day a brighter place to be!
Just a quickie post as i am having trouble with my back again but want to let you know that over at Scrappers Delight our very first challenge is up  and running through until the last day of the month.
You will find the challenge on the forum under groups..."Scrappers scrapbooking"
I have set the challenge which is to follow  the sketch,have fun and then post a picture of your layout on the forum with the title "April Sketch Challenge" so i know where to look and the winning layout at the end of the month will win a prize that i have put together.
So here is my layout.....
                                
Once again featuring my adoreable little niece Niamh who was soooo cute with her little bunches in her hair!
I have used...
Cosmo Cricket papers ,chipboard frame and alphabets
Tim Holtz Tickets and distress ink
Sewing machine
Thanks for looking
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs


8 comments:

Annmaree said...

OH i absolutely LOVE this!!!

GREAT page Hun!

Susan.... said...

Hi Tracy,
Love this LO !
Your niece has got so big ! l can´t believe how she has grown up !
Hugs
Susan x

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I so Love this LO! Congrats on the new challenge and good luck!
Your neice is just so adorable! no doubt that pink was the perfect choice :-) X

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun that is one fab page hugs cheryl xxxx

Vanessa said...

Beautiful Tracy! Thanks for your invitation to this group. I'll post my LO soon.
Hugs,
Vanessa

Traceyr said...

Wonderful layout those papers are delicious and I love the distress edging. :)

Denyze said...

How gorgeous is this Tracey, what a cute LO and little girl.

Sorry for not visiting sooner, only updated my own blog last week, I've been a naughty blogger lol.

Take care
x

~Christina~ said...

This is adorable...absolutely fabulous :) :) :)

If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song. The first challenge went live this morniing :)